Summary of Responsibilities:
This role will provide exceptional service and ensure a pleasant dining experience for all guests of The View and collaborate with the kitchen staff and management team to ensure smooth operations and maintain high standards of cleanliness and service.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests and present menu options
- Advise on food choices for each customer
- Follow all food health and safety requirements
- Take orders and deliver them to the table deftly and accurately
- Attend to tables and guarantee compliance with cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues
- Work with other staff as a team
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service
- Other duties as required
- Affirm and uphold the Statement of Faith and the Core Values and DNA of the College, exemplifying all by word and lifestyle.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Existing knowledge of food safety procedures is preferred.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in supporting others.
- Ability to receive coaching and training to improve performance.
- Highly focused, self-starter with an elevated level of energy and positive outlook.
- Ability to remain resilient under pressure and effectively adapt to multiple demands, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Outstanding people skills
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem-solving.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
Extent of Public Contact:
- Good physical condition is required.
- Moderate exposure to physical risk.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.